We’re here to support you with our Priority Services Register
Our Priority Services Register is completely free to join and is aimed at helping our customers who feel they need a bit of extra support. This could be because of age, a health condition or a disability, or if you’re going through a difficult time.
We can help a wide range of people, from those who are of State Pension age, disabled a sight or hearing loss, or have a child under 5 years old in the house. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a temporary or a permanent situation.
We offer a range of services and support, from sending out bills in an alternative format, speaking with someone else about your account on your behalf and helping you find a way to pay for your bills.
We’ll help you if:
• you’re deaf, hard of hearing or have a sight or speech impairment
• English isn’t your first language
• you have low income or struggling financially
• you’re an expectant mother or have a child under 5 years old
• you have restricted mobility or a disability or you need to use vital medical equipment
• you have learning difficulties
• you are of pensionable age
• you are vocally impaired
How we’ll help
• We won’t call at your home without proof of who we are
• We provide a bill reading service for those that need it
• We’ll arrange for someone you choose to help you manage your account
• We’ll send you large print bills or braille bills, if you need them
• We’ll work with you to find a flexible payment plan where possible
• If English isn’t your first language we can help by providing translated bills or documents.
• We have Recite Me on our website; an online tool which allows you to change our website to meet your needs. You can translate text into different languages, as well as play the text out loud.
• We will let you know as far in advance as possible if there’s going to be a supply interruption in your area.
• We will offer you priority fault repair and provide an alternative supply of water if the supply is interrupted for more than 12 hours.
How to sign up to our Priority Services Register
If you think you need extra help, and you’d like to be added to our Priority Services Register please phone us on 02920 028711 or log in to your online account at https://portal.iwnl.co.uk/log-in/ More information can be found at www.iwnl.co.uk/help-and-advice/extra-help-where-its-needed/