We want to check your circumstances on our Priority Services Register
You’re currently registered onto our Priority Services Register – aimed at helping our customers who need a bit of extra support. It’s important you review the circumstances you have listed and the services you have signed up for. We understand sometimes your circumstances may change, and we want to make sure your information is accurate.
To do this, you can give us a call, send us a contact form, or log in to your online account.
More information on our Priority Services Register is below.
You can sign up to our Priority Services Register if:
• you’re deaf, hard of hearing or have a sight or speech impairment
• English isn’t your first language
• you have low income or struggling financially
• you’re an expectant mother or have a child under 5 years old
• you have restricted mobility or a disability or you need to use vital medical equipment
• you have learning difficulties
• you are of pensionable age
• you are vocally impaired
How we’ll help
• We won’t call at your home without proof of who we are
• We provide a bill reading service for those that need it
• We’ll arrange for someone you choose to help you manage your account
• We’ll send you large print bills or braille bills, if you need them
• We’ll work with you to find a flexible payment plan where possible
• If English isn’t your first language we can help by providing translated bills or documents.
• We have Recite Me on our website; an online tool which allows you to change our website to meet your needs. You can translate text into different languages, as well as play the text out loud.
• We will let you know as far in advance as possible if there’s going to be a supply interruption in your area.
• We will offer you priority fault repair and provide an alternative supply of water if the supply is interrupted for more than 12 hours.
To check the existing circumstances and services you have listed, please phone us on 02920 028711 or log in to your online account at https://portal.iwnl.co.uk/log-in/. For more information about how we can help, please visit www.iwnl.co.uk/help-and-advice/extra-help-where-its-needed/