How can I pay my bill?
We offer a range of payment options to suit your needs:
By Direct Debit
If you pay by Direct Debit, you will receive a £5.00 discount a year
To set up a Direct Debit, log into your online account and switch yourself over, or ring us on 02920 028 711 and one of our Customer Services team will help you
If you switch to E-Billing, you will receive a £3.00 discount a year
To switch to E-Billing, call our customer services team on 02920 028 711 or if you have an Online Account, you can switch yourself over now to reap these benefits
Payable to Independent Water Networks
Please send cheques to:
Independent Water Networks
You can also request some free post envelopes, just call customer services.
- By Debit/Credit card either online via your account or over the telephone
- Internet or Bank counter transfer to Royal Bank of Scotland
You can use your Payzone card at any Payzone outlet. To pay with a Payzone card, ring us on 02920 028 711 to request one. To find your nearest Payzone outlet, please visit: https://www.payzone.co.uk/consumers/
Phone us on 02920 028 711 to pay by Direct Debit or credit card
What if I'm having difficulty paying?
We understand it can be difficult to manage your finances, so if you're having problems paying your bill, please call us on 02920 028 711 straight away to discuss alternative payment options. We can always help, but we won't know unless you tell us!
What are the benefits of switching to E-Billing?
- You will save £3.00 a year
- You can track your monthly water outgoings conveniently online
- You can track past payments made online
- You can view bills online and receive an email notification when they are ready to view
- Offers a quick and convenient way of paying online
- 24/7 available access
When is my first Direct Debit due?
Your bank requires us to give you 10 working days notice of any payment we take from your bank, so your first payment will be taken 10 working days after your bill date. We will send you a letter notifying you of the payments to be debited.
What are the benefits of paying by Direct Debit?
- You'll save £5.00 on your annual bill
- You can spread the cost over a year
- Pay your bill on time without the hassle of having to remember
- You are also protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee
What is the Direct Debit Guarantee?
It is a promise offered by banks and building societies that guarantees a full and immediate refund from your branch if an error is made.
Can I cancel my Direct Debit?
Of course - you can cancel your Direct Debit at any time by writing to your bank or building society. Just please remember to send us a copy of the letter.