Skip to content

New Connections

If a new or replacement water connection is required, it will be necessary to complete an application for a Water Connection.

This form should be used to request quotations for new connections.

The communication pipe is our responsibility and usually runs between the water main and the boundary of the street (as defined by the New Road and Streetworks Act 1991) in which the main is laid. The remainder of the Service Pipe connecting to the property (the supply pipe) is the customer's responsibility.

Please note the following:

Please download and print out the application form and send your complete submission to:


Or alternatively post to:

Driscol 2
Ellen Street
CF10 4BP

If you require further assistance please call our New Connections team on 02920 442 716.